Monday, September 10, 2012

Retro Vintage TV Cat Bed

OMG! I was so excited when I found this vintage TV at an estate sale!!!
It was fully intact but didn't work so what better thing to do then turn it into a cat bed!

We gutted everything and started to get it work.

We kept all the original hardware to keep it all authentic yet updated at the same time.

I LOVE the Vintage, Mid Century Modern, Retro look!!!

I have 2 cats so I know how much they love their scratching posts! So we covered everything inside with carpet.

Since my "little man" (aka Skittle) loves to sleep on anything that has a dip we purchased an ergonomically correct pillow and recovered it. My cats love fleece and winter is a coming so that was our obvious choice for material. 

AND FYI.....THIS BABY IS FOR SALE
So if you live near Chattanooga, TN....

1 comment:

  1. Any tips on how to do this? I would love this for my cat...or maybe a someone to make it would be amazing

    ReplyDelete