Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Too Long...Did ya miss me!!??

So its been a while since I last posted.
Big things happening around here. 
The first, and the biggest...A new house.
So exciting for some many reasons. One is the obvious, owning a home of our own again but the one that makes me giddy is the decorating and remodeling plans. So many that it makes my head spin! Sometimes I have to take a step back, breathe and realize I can't do it all at once. But I wanna, I really wanna!! 
It's been seven long years since we owned our own home. In that time I have refrained (okay tried) from purchasing any furniture to refurbish for us until now. Needless to say I have had my fair share of "I gotta have that piece" or "that would look sooooo good in our..."
So YAH!!! that wait is finally over.
Over the next few months (probably more like year) I will share the progress of each room or different piece I refinish for that room. I hope you all enjoy and can find some inspiration of your own!
Oh, I almost forgot....I have been stocking up on furniture projects galore! Its been over three months since I have been able to work on anything. Very sad I know, its been killin' me! Well, not to worry. The last few days the hubby and I have been workin' our tails off trying to get some finished. We have four projects needing final touches and the weather decided to be uncooperative. Rain? Really? All we needed was one more day of sunshine!!! So all I can offer you now is a sneak peek of the "before" pictures.
Check back in a few and we should have them done. That is if the rain decides it will GO AWAY :(










Thanks everyone for staying with me during this recent pause!!

No comments:

Post a Comment