Friday, February 8, 2013

Craigslist Find

Craigslist Find

I am always on Craigslist looking for a deal. 
Several weeks ago I ran across this small chest.
I knew I had to have it.


It was much shorter than I thought but I had already fallin' in love with it.
I just knew I could add legs and make it a versatile piece.
No such luck :(
The hubby and I tried over and over again to make it work but we just couldn't get the legs stable enough.
Sometimes you just gotta go back to the drawing board.
 I had found a really pretty blue "oops" paint and was dying to use it.
I knew I wanted to stain this one but it also needed some color.
And this is how it came together:





I love Hobby Lobby's knobs

Its seems lately these extra large/wide nightstand are pretty popular.
So it could definitely be used as that.
I can even see it in a nursery.
????
What would you use it as?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment