Monday, March 10, 2014

Chalk Paint Dresser

This piece was a beauty untouched, all except the rather large burn on the top! Urg. If I thought for a second I could have sanded it down I would have much rather done so. Unless items are damaged I prefer to leave some wood showing. Well that is unless I have a crazy vision (which can happen often LOL). 
I am not really a fan of chalk paint but decided to give it a go on this one. 




For some reason my imagination was on vacation. I just started painting and this is what I ended up with. 

The one thing I did love about this was the color changed so drastically between natural light and inside light. It looked like two different dressers from day to night.





I thought for sure this one would sit on Craigslist for a while but it sold within 24 hours! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment