Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gray & White Dresser/ Beach or Nautical Theme

Ugly, Ugly Green Dresser 
turned Cool Chic

Here is the "After" pic:




 Here is what he looked like "before"









 He had potential, but boy was he not only a mess but she was lacking any personality! 
The bottom had a 1x4 all the way around that just said "blah". So we knocked those out and added some new legs.
Not sure why I painted the "X"'s, just wanted to go a little different.
I think now it could be used not only as a dresser but as a buffet.

Here are all the "After" pics"










Tell me what you think of it all finished.

UPDATE:
My teenager, Cody, found an inspiration in this dresser.
He has had this awful thrown together teenager room for way too long. I have desperately wanted to re-decorate!!
After days of looking at this dresser he finally said 
"Mom I have an idea for more room"
THANK GOODNESS!!
Oh, wait, that means more work! LOL.
So he wants a beach/nautical themed room. 
I am really kinda excited to design something now.
We shall start with this dresser and keep ya posted on the updates.
Oh, and I WILL post a picture of his "before" room in all its messy, 16 yr. old glory!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment