Wednesday, October 3, 2012

More Projects: Dresser, Armoire & China Cabinet

We found more "junk"!!!
These have so much potential that I can't wait to get started.
Here are the "before" pics:

A nice 7 drawer dresser with a cabinet, solid wood. 

The previous owners obviously couldn't decided on a color.

So this one is not bad at all, its in great cosmetic shape. BUT,
My daughter "pinned" a  armoire  turned make-up/changing station on Pinterest
and so Mommy has a new project for her room.

Looks like it will be a busy weekend.....


2 comments:

  1. It’s amazing how you find stuff like these! They look like they can still be sold in furniture shops. Of the three, the armoire got my attention. It doesn’t have any visible dings or dents, and it looks really complete. I can’t wait to see it when it’s done. I’m sure your daughter will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We are almost done with the armoire. It was in mint condition when we purchased it off craigslist, $40! Can you believe it?!! We have been really lucky to find some great deals. Keep checking back for the final reveal...I hope this week!

    ReplyDelete