Sunday, July 14, 2013

For a Girl's Room


I love doing furniture for little ones 
and pink screams little girl! 
My mom had given me this pink & white checkered fabric years ago. When I saw this piece I knew it was time to pull it out.
The dresser had great bones, solid as a rock and cedar lined drawers. Don't see that too often anymore. 
So I knew I needed to make this for a nursery. 
A piece that a Mom could use for years. 
Because we all know that when our daughters reach say 10 yrs. old we have NO say in there room decor!! 
I can' tell you how many times mine has changed her color...her furniture...her decor...it is a never ending cycle!!!
I just gave up and let her do her thing, some battles are just not worth the headache.
Okay, done rambling about that. Back to this piece.
Here is the "After"

Here is the "before":

All the AFTER's




Love Paris themed anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment