Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Two Shades of Gray

Love how the two shades of gray look together!
When picking a color on this one the hubby chimed in 
"you never do gray"
Well dang it, now I had to do it. He said in almost a challenging tone. 
Well this baby had been buried in my garage for probably 6 months. It was identical to one I had previously refinished so I knew I needed to do something different. 
Here is the link to what the other one looked like:


I wanted to go opposite, and since I had to use grays,
this is what I came up with:


And the BEFORE:


Here are all the close up AFTER pictures:


Love the extra space here, I couldn't leave it unfinished.







This piece was pretty old so it had been banged up
Instead of stripping it down to a smooth surface I wanted to highlight all the abuse it had taken over its history.


What do you think of the two shades of gray?














No comments:

Post a Comment