Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Simple Dresser

Clean and Simple

Came across an "oops" paint at Home Depot and loved the green, it's almost a hunter green with a slight hint of blue. Had a dresser sitting to the side until I could figure out what to do with it. So I decided they were a perfect match. Since I was dealing with a dark color and it would quite possibly be for a boy/teenagers room I decided to stain the drawers for a little more of a "grown up" look. The original hardware was more feminine so I changed them out to a set I found at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. I think they add a little more masculinity. So this one to me is just clean and simple, nothing fancy.

Here is how it turned out:






And the BEFORE'S:






_____________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment